At SunPeak, our mission is to make solar accessible and seamless for businesses who want to generate their own power using renewable sources. We are focused on educating and delighting our customers and helping them realize decades of cost savings and sustainability benefits.
We do this by prioritizing quality in all we do: quality components, quality relationships, and employing the highest-quality people.
The SunPeak team is highly skilled and has installed over 450 MW of solar globally, including projects as distant as Germany, Japan and Canada. Our team of engineers, energy experts, electricians, project managers and construction professionals is ready to help your company achieve its energy goals.
Adam is a 10-year cleantech industry veteran with a passion for helping businesses transition to sustainable energy.
With SunPeak’s project development team, Adam guides the development process for solar photovoltaic installation projects from inception to completion. Adam’s primary function is to manage the discovery and conceptual engineering process of the solar development cycle and ensure an unparalleled experience for SunPeak customers.
Adam earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he focused on power systems and renewable energy. He has worked for an electric utility company, a start-up solar energy developer, a multinational technical consulting firm and an electric car manufacturer.
Adam enjoys outdoor pursuits including cycling, fishing, rock climbing, sailing and windsurfing.
• Sales support including site assessments, initial analysis and proposal generation
• System energy forecast modeling and impact studies on facility energy and power
• Coordinates projects during the transitional phase from sales to project execution
• Handles all utility interface topics for interconnection and net metering policies
• Communicates with customer on information requests and project updates